Grant Report Requirements
The Education Foundation would like to hear about and share the success of your grant! Once you have had your grant funded and fufilled please take a few minutes to put together a brief report (can be a document, slideshow, whatever you would like) to share with the Education Foundation how everything is going. We can't wait to hear all about the AMAZING things you are doing to help Methacton climb higher!
1. The report shall address each stated goal of the grant, providing objective data. Data shall include:
- Number of students participating/impacted
- Number of students successfully completing the grant initiative, noting all applicable scores and relevant statistics (average score, score range) if applicable
- For competitive activities, comparative performance indicators (Debate team, band competition, etc.)
2. If applicable, include photos and/or videos
3. For curricular enhancing grants, include lesson plans summary and measurements used to evaluate the impact on students
4. Restate approaches to evaluate the long-term impact on students
5. Include recommendations regarding the improvement of the funded initiative. What was learned? What should be changed?
6. Reports shall be submitted to the Methacton Education Foundation within 60 days of the completion of the funded initiative or of the conclusion of the academic year, based on the nature of the grant.
For questions regarding report requirements, please get in touch with Dr. Wini Hayes, Program Support Committee Chair, at email@example.com.