- A player can only play on 1 team.
- Game begins with three balls to the left of the centerline and three balls to the right of the centerline. Players stand on their backcourt line. Balls to the left belong to your team and may be retrieved when the whistle blows signaling the start of the contest.
- Players that cross the centerline are eliminated from the game.
- You cannot hold the ball for longer than 5 seconds. This violation results in the loss of the possession of all team balls. You cannot stop a ball with a ball (by holding it), this will count as a direct hit and will eliminate this player.
- A player is eliminated if they are hit with a ball below the neck (ducking eliminates this rule). The ball is dead once it touches the floor.
- If a teammate catches an opposing player's throw, the opposing player is eliminated and one teammate who was eliminated can return to the game (this is done in the order the players were eliminated, first eliminated player returns first).
- Intentional delay of the game will result in loss of possession of all team balls.
- All referee decisions are final and any rule not covered above with be determined by the referee.
- First team to completely eliminate the opposing team wins.
- If after regulation time neither team has been eliminated, the team with more remaining players wins.
- If there are an equal number of players remaining after regulation time, a sudden death period will decide the winner. Six shooters each have one ball to throw at one defender (30 seconds maximum time limit). The number of hits is recorded, the roles are reversed. The team with the most hits will be declared the winner.
Please remember this is a FUN event for charity and all staff are volunteers.
Thank you and have fun!!!
Register a Team (REGISTRATION OPENS January 10)