Know Someone Deserving in the Methacton Community?
Submit a Nomination for the inaugural annual APEX AWARDS.
Do you know someone in the Methacton community who deserves recognition for their accomplishments after graduation? What about business, team, or group who contributed to the community during their time within the district? Or maybe a retired coach, teacher, or community member who made a strong impact on your or your children’s lives?
The Methacton Education Foundation seeks to recognize our most outstanding alumni, faculty, educations, community advocates, and key contributors. The Apex Award will be a permanent mark of distinction for those who made extraordinary impacts on the school district community, and we need your help to select our 2019 class of inductees.
The Foundation is currently accepting nominations from the public for the 2019 inductees. This year's class will recognize individuals for achievements in areas of:
- Alumni: Someone who brought recognition to the District while they were a student, or for the accomplishments after graduation.
- Educator: Teacher or staff current or retired who made a positive impact on students or within the District.
- Community Advocate: Someone who has served the District in numerous capacities, and made a positive impact on students through service, volunteer efforts, promotion or creation of a program, or financial contributions.
- Team/Club/Student Group: Any student group who has brought recognition to the District through their success on a local, regional, or national level.
- Business: A business who has continually contributed to the success of our students through financial contributions, as well as their presence at District events and programs.
Think about the people in your life whose lifetime of contributions or accomplishments make them APEX AWARD material, and take a few moments to tell us about them!
Nominations are due by May 24, 2019.
For questions regarding nominations, eligibility and the induction process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions are final and cannot be changed.