Know someone in the Methacton community who deserves recognition?
NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN UNTIL May 31, 2021!
The Apex Award is a permanent mark of distinction for those who made extraordinary impacts on the school district community, and we need your help to select our 2021 class of inductees.
2021 NOMINATION CATEGORIES
- Alumni: Someone who brought recognition to the District while they were a student, or for their accomplishments after graduation
- APEX Climb Higher Award: An individual within the Methacton community who has helped or inspired others while overcoming their own personal challenges
- Business: A business who has continually contributed to the success of our students through financial contributions, as well as their presence at District events and programs.
- Community Advocate: Someone who has served the District in numerous capacities, and made a positive impact on students through service, volunteer efforts, promotion or creation of a program, or financial contributions
- Retired Educator or Staff: Retired Methacton teacher or staff member who made a positive impact on students or within the District
- Team/Club/Student Group: Any student group who has brought recognition to the District through their success on a local, regional, or national level
NOTE: Individuals who are currently seeking political office or are currently in a political position will NOT be considered for awards.
All submissions are final and cannot be changed.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.