Thank you for a Fantastic First Methacton Apex Awards
Nominations are Closed
The Methacton Education Foundation is proud to announce the inaugural Apex Awards Dinner on October 15, 2020 held at Presidential Catering.
The focus of this dinner is to honor Methacton alumni AND ALSO educators, community members, and businesses who have achieved distinction, outstanding accomplishment, or made significant contributions within their professions and the Methacton community.
This event will showcase positive role models and promote excellence and inspiration for current students while raising awareness and funding for the Foundation. Proceeds from the event will be used to fund Foundation grants for supporting STEM, programs that benefit economically disadvantaged students, career readiness, and new in 2019 student wellness.
We are looking to the community to nominate candidates for the 2020 Honorees!
The 2019 Methacton Apex Award Honorees were:
Alumni: Christian Jones (2000), John Rafferty (1971)
Educator: Cindy Cassel (1984)
Community Advocates: Jim Phelan and Marge Martinez
Team/Club/Group: 1964 Methacton High School Football Team
Business: J.P. Mascaro & Sons
We invite you to join the Foundation to celebrate the Honorees for their outstanding achievements on October 15th at Presidential Caterers.
This year's class will recognize individuals for achievements in areas of:
- Alumni: Someone who brought recognition to the District while they were a student, or for the accomplishments after graduation.
- Educator: Teacher or staff current or retired who made a positive impact on students or within the District.
- Community Advocate: Someone who has served the District in numerous capacities, and made a positive impact on students through service, volunteer efforts, promotion or creation of a program, or financial contributions.
- Team/Club/Student Group: Any student group who has brought recognition to the District through their success on a local, regional, or national level.
- Business: A business who has continually contributed to the success of our students through financial contributions, as well as their presence at District events and programs.